Monday, August 13, 2012


The other day I was having a chat with my friend Leong on what comes to our minds when we are running.

Yesterday, I decided to go out on my own as I wanted to find my way from Shing Mun to Tai Po for the Wilson Challenge. It was just after heavy rain, and there were very few hikers. For hours, it felt like I was the only person living on this planet and I had a dialogue with myself. But the dialogue was not based on reasoning, it was just a clear voice coming from within and there was great clarity of the mind.

The questions on life choices which I have been pondering for a while became simple and clear. The perspectives became direct. I then realized that my passion and sense of purpose were the answers to my questions and they came straight from the heart with no "but" or "if". Of course there is an unanswered question of "when", but that is a question which I can comfortably surrender to God.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment