Friday, June 22, 2012



Too bad I was too busy being a volunteer and no time for pictures. Pam, I hope to meet you again soon and promise you a nicer photo next time. This photo isn't doing her justice. You can't see her charisma and her courage here, which naturally overflows when you talk to her one on one.  You simply cannot be more touched when you hear her talk about her lifelong passion as a runner, her strength and courage in facing substance and alcohol abuse, her determination in running for charity and inspiring so many lives along the way. When I first saw her, I noticed her T-shirt with the words "www.runwell.com" and I thought she was running for a pharmaceutical company. In a way, she really is in the business of healing people, or helping people heal themselves, and much more. When you meet her, all you want to do is to give her a hug and a kiss and say "the world is a better place because you have helped to change so many lives!"

No comments:

Post a Comment