Wednesday, October 3, 2012



"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." - Oprah Winfrey.

Let's see if I can come up with my own menu of celebration....


1. Be a child
 
2. Watch "the world is just awesome" on YouTube over and over again

3. Help others and make others happy

4. Be loving, kind and caring

5. Nurture family relationship and friendships

6. Go hiking and enjoy the freshness of the trees and plants

7. Buy all sorts of lovely flowers and bring them home

8. Photography

9. Cook a hearty meal

10. Yoga, meditation and prayer

11. Music

12. Read

13.Watch "When Harry Met Sally" over and over again

14. Enjoy every moment

15. Have a cup of tea



This is not a long list, but by now I am so grateful since I am doing the things that make me very happy all the time. I'm so glad that the things that make me happy are just small and simple things.


No comments:

Post a Comment